Soon, OK System clients will be able to use the offer of modern CityFit fitness clubs. Currently, the network has 15 locations in 12 Polish cities and is planning further openings. The clubs are equipped with premium equipment and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. CityFit has not cooperated with any sports pass operator so far.
– Our goal is to provide all people interested with physical activity with full access to the service. We activate city residents, giving them access to modern infrastructure without restrictions and at a very attractive price. We offer nearly 30,000 square meters of a well-equipped training area and we are still looking for locations for more clubs. One of our current strategic goals is also to increase our share in the B2B segment. Thanks to cooperation with OK System, we are entering a new stage in creating the value of spending time actively among employees of companies and corporations. – says Łukasz Gądek, CityFit COO.
CityFit clubs are mainly located in city centres, within shopping centres and office buildings in 12 Polish cities. The brand cares about the smallest detail of each club, including interior design and innovative solutions. Spacious and modern interiors are equipped with prestigious equipment for exercises (TechnoGym, Matrix, Escape Fitness), professional sound system (Bose) and numerous facilities such as fountains with free filtered water and vending machines with drinks and healthy snacks. Club members do not have to remember about club cards, because they enter scanning their fingerprint.
The process of integration of CityFit and OK systems will start as early as in April and will run in stages. Ultimately, OK System clients will be able to use all network locations, both for individual training and for group fitness classes. Soon, CityFit will also offer services designed for employees of companies and corporations, including integration activities for companies and group trainings conducted in English.
– We have been watching the dynamic development of the City Fit network with admiration. We are convinced that our clients will appreciate the offer of the clubs, and above all the quality of services provided, well-known and popular strength equipment, a wide range of group activities and modern interior design, especially because the first information about cooperation with the City Fit network was received with great enthusiasm of our clients. We are very pleased with the cooperation, and we have many new non-standard ideas that we want to implement together – says Aleksandra Tokarewicz, President of the Management Board of OK System Poland.
OK system offers access to over 4,500 sports and recreational facilities throughout Poland. Its technological advantage means that 90% of work related to the operation of sports programmes is taken over by OK System, which translates to minimal costs and minimal involvement in process administration for HR departments. The solutions offered by OK System have been appreciated by over 800 clients throughout Poland.
CityFit club locations:
· Białystok, CH Zielone Wzgórze, ul. Wrocławska 20
· Bielsko-Biała, Retail Park Karpacka, ul. Kolista 23
· Bydgoszcz, CH Rondo, ul. Kruszwicka 1
· Chorzów, CH AKS, ul. Parkowa 20
· Gdańsk, OBC, al. Grunwaldzka 472D
· Katowice, ul. Rynek 2
· Kraków, Principio. Ul. Armii Krajowej 25
· Lublin, al. Spółdzielczości Pracy 26
· Rzeszów, CH Plaza, al. Tadeusza Rejtana 65
· Wałbrzych, Galeria Victoria, ul. 1 Maja 64
· Warsaw Rondo ONZ, ul. Twarda 18
· Warsaw Targówek, ul. Głębocka 13
· Warsaw Wiatraczna, CH Rondo Wiatraczna, ul. Grochowska 207
· Wrocław Stare Miasto, ul. Szewska 3A
· Wrocław, CH Wroclavia, ul. Sucha 1
More information: www.cityfit.pl