CityFit Sp. z o.o. is looking for a highly motivated and outstanding individual to join our team as Club Assistant Manager in our growing fitness club network open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create the future of the Polish fitness sector while co-managing a revolutionary and innovative fitness club together with the Club Manager.
After a spectacular success of our network, we continue our expansion on the Polish fitness market and are about to open new locations.
If you would like to take part in the most exciting and extraordinary fitness project in Poland, CityFit will give you a springboard to a career. It will bring your business- and sector awareness to a completely new level.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative individual who thinks outside the box, who is passionate about fitness, and who is always willing to learn and self-improve.
Main job responsibilities:
- assisting with the activities to open the CityFit club,
- co-responsible for seamless operations of the club,
- implementing methods to ensure high retention ratio among the club members,
- creating and maintaining high organisational culture of the club focusing on very high customer service quality,
- ensuring that all team members comply with the procedures relating to the club operations and providing feedback on the performance of the entire team in order to ensure continuous optimisation of the processes,
- co-creating the local marketing strategy to improve the penetration of the local market,
- co-ordinating the team,
- conducting training sessions and courses and meetings, and keeping the team members motivated,
- cooperating with a team of personal trainers,
- direct contact with the club clients,
- regular reporting to the club manager on all aspects relating to the club’s operations.
Requirements and competences:
- at least 1 to 2 years of management experience with a track record in a customer service sector, such as the hospitality sector, fitness sector or the healthcare sector,
- demonstrated customer service experience,
- management experience in the fitness sector will be a plus but is not a must,
- ready to set up his/ her own business,
- very good knowledge of English – both spoken and written will be a plus,
- good repute.
What we offer:
- a position in a company that cares about the development of its staff and invests in top people,
- career advancement opportunity and a career development guarantee,
- a company that values the progressing professional development of its employees.
If you think you are the right candidate for the position, do not hesitate. Send us your resume at email@example.com with the following annotation in the subject line “Club Assistant Manager_city name_first name and last name”.
Please add the following clause in your resume: “I represent that the information given in my application is true and up-to-date. I hereby consent to the processing of my personal details contained in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process held by CityFit Sp. z o.o., in keeping with the Act of 27.08.1997, Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 923 as amended. I further represent that I have been advised of my right to view and correct my personal details, and that I gave those details voluntarily.”
Job applications without the above clause will not be considered for formal reasons.