CityFit Sp. z o.o. is looking for creative and responsible individuals to join our growing fitness club network open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as Gym Assistants.
Main job responsibilities:
- animating the sessions of the fitness club clients,
- providing advice on the use of equipment and on the services offered by the club,
- keeping the facility in functional order,
- supporting the club manager and the club assistant manager in business operations,
- taking part in events and competitions held by the club.
Requirements and competences:
- preferably a student at the Physical Education University,
- knowledge of physical training methodology will be a plus,
- positive attitude and highly developed interpersonal skills,
- pleasant appearance.
What we offer:
- a highly challenging job in a company that is the future of the fitness sector in Poland,
- career development and advancement opportunities,
- attractive compensation package.
If you think you are the right candidate for the position, do not hesitate. Send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following annotation in the subject line “Gym Assistant_city name_first name and last name”.
Please add the following clause in your resume: “I represent that the information given in my application is true and up-to-date. I hereby consent to the processing of my personal details contained in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process held by CityFit Sp. z o.o., in keeping with the Act of 27.08.1997, Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 923 as amended. I further represent that I have been advised of my right to view and correct my personal details, and that I gave those details voluntarily.”
Job applications without the above clause will not be considered for formal reasons.